Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanford Shoor
Dr. Stanford Shoor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shoor is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. Dr. Shoor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanford Shoor has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanford Shoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Lorinda Chung
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Jison Hong
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Brian Blackburn
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi16