A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Shoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Shoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Shoor, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoor graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Shoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford M Shoor MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford M. Shoor practice?
- Dr. Stanford Shoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Shoor practices Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Rheumatologists.