Learn more about Dr. Stanford Shoss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Shoss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Shoss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoss graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shoss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Marvin Shoss MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford M. Shoss practice?
- Dr. Stanford Shoss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Shoss practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.