Learn more about Dr. Stanford Shoss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Shoss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoss
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shoss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Shoss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoss graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shoss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Marvin Shoss MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford M. Shoss practice?
- Dr. Stanford Shoss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Shoss practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.