Learn more about Dr. Stanford Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Shulman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital, Evanston, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Taylor Shulman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Stanford T. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Stanford Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Shulman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.