A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Sullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Sullum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Sullum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Norman Sullum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford N. Sullum practice?
- Dr. Stanford Sullum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Sullum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.