A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanimir Stantchev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanimir Stantchev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stantchev graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stantchev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanimir Petrov Stantchev MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanimir P. Stantchev practice?
- Dr. Stanimir Stantchev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanimir Stantchev practices Internal Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Dunnellon, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists.