Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanimir Stantchev
Dr. Stanimir Stantchev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL, with other offices in Lady Lake, FL and Ocala, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stantchev is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center, The Villages Regional Hospital, Lady Lake and The Villages Health System. Dr. Stantchev has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanimir Stantchev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...