A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaus Kinota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaus Kinota is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinota
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinota Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinota graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kinota has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislaus Kinota MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practice?
- Dr. Stanislaus Kinota has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.