A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaus Kinota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaus Kinota is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinota graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kinota has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislaus Kinota MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practice?
- Dr. Stanislaus Kinota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.