A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaus Kinota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaus Kinota is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinota graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kinota has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practice?
Dr. Stanislaus Kinota practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.