Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanislav Avshalumov
Dr. Stanislav Avshalumov, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Avshalumov is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, St Joseph Hospital and New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn. Dr. Avshalumov has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Stanislav Avshalumov has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Stanislav Avshalumov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.
Dr. Thomas Laporta
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Valley Stream, NY 0.63 mi8
Dr. Francis Lanzone
Valley Stream, NY 0.83 mi36
Dr. Richard Parker
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Valley Stream, NY 0.83 mi41