A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stan Golin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stan Golin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stan Golin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Golin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stan Golin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stan Golin practice?
- Dr. Stan Golin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stan Golin practices Radiation Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.