Dr. Stanislav Goykhman, MD
Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Video profile

first visit experience show details first visit experience
by Emily K on May 2nd, 2016

Doctor appear to be very knowledgeable and at tentative. Didn't rush me in and out. he explained everything to me and answered all my questions

Great experience show details Great experience
by Linda K on May 2nd, 2016

I have a great experience with Dr Goykhman He is attentive and listens. He gave me his full attention, great advice He's absolutely professional and courteous.

by not too happy patient.. on Oct 23rd, 2015

Doctor does not read the patient's record before seeing them at an appointment. patient has to point out everything that was done to them. am disappointed. extremely disappointed.

Oct 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Very humble and patient. Very methodical and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 3 years and am very happy with the diagnosis and the service

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Paul Bryant on Oct 7th, 2015

I was referred by my primary care physician and I couldn't have been happier. After reviewing my problem, the doctor went over all of my options and listened to my concerns with each one ultimately directing me to the best option. I highly recommend Dr. Goykhman.

Excellent Endocrinologist show details Excellent Endocrinologist
by Jessica on Dec 11th, 2014

I have been Dr Goykhman patient for the past 3 years. He is an excellent endocrinologist and helped me with me medical problems. I would recommend him to my relatives too.

DR. GOYKHMAN show details DR. GOYKHMAN
Jul 3rd, 2012

WENT TO MY PRIMARY DR. FOR YEARS ON WEIGHT GAIN, HAIR LOSS AND FATIGUE N HE TOLD ME I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED WITH WORK, STRESS AND MY KIDS. FINALLY WENT TO SEE DR. GOYKHMAN N FROM OUR FIRST MEETING HE NOTICED MY NECK WAS LARGER THAN NORMAL. HE DONE AN ULTRASOUND AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATING ME FOR MY THYROID. DR. GOYKHMAN IS AWESOME!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

Great experience and Thoughtful Doctor! show details Great experience and Thoughtful Doctor!
Aug 16th, 2011

It was very easy to make an appointment at a good time that I needed. The office is conveniently located with huge parking lot. The receptionist was nice and friendly. Doctor was very professional, introduced himself, explained everything, gave out some useful information. For his procedures that he has right there in the office - he explained everything that he will do. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Great experience with Dr. Goykhman show details Great experience with Dr. Goykhman
May 26th, 2011

This doctor is everything that I want in a doctor. I called for an appointment and got one within the week at the time that I needed it. He is courteous and solicitous. He talked to me before examining me and was thorough in his explanations of what he was going to do. Even after he explained things to me he made time to answer any additional questions that I might have had. Also, he needed some extra information from another doctor that I had seen and called him on the spot. When he couldn't get the other physician, doctor Goykhman left a message. The other doctor called him after I left the office and doctor Goykhman, not his office staff, called me right back! I will definitely go back and recommend him to everyone.

Feb 19th, 2011

Nice office , friendly stuff, very professional and helpful with my diabetes

by Brian Smith on Aug 14th, 2010

Great Doctor, he really helped me with my Diabetes, Spend first appointment 45 min. Office staff polite