Dr. Stanislav Goykhman, MD
968 River Rd
Ste 203
Edgewater, NJ 07020
201-969-9996
Locations and availability (4)

|  typically disappointing  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

I tried to hang in there with Goykhman despite an untidy, chaotic office and unhelpful support staff because he took time during an appointment to answer my questions -- a rarity these days, of course. When I lost my health insurance, however, Goykhman lost his charm. When discussing my bloodwork over the phone, I asked why he'd chosen to leave out a test he'd considered paramount in the past. As so many interpersonally challenged doctors do when questions are asked, he became instantly defensive and said, "Look, I ordered the tests YOU asked for." When I calmly and rationally pointed out this was plainly inaccurate, as it was his place as my doctor to explain which tests were most necessary, he curtly told me to make an appoinment and hung up on me. His patient. I will be finding another doctor and I recommend you do the same.

|  Nice Doctor Horrible Staff  |  show details
by Ms Lopez on Feb 7th, 2013

I visited the Bayonne office. The most memorable part of my visit to this doctor was the rude and uncooperative staff at the front desk. They were consumed with a nasty attitude and didn't even greet me upon my arrival after I greeted them. They looked at me like I was a bother to them. When I was with the doctor, he was very nice and informative. He had a good bed side manner and carefully answered all of my questions. When I left I had to make a follow up appointment and the same girl that I saw at the front desk purposely had me standing there waiting for her to finish looking through her smart phone and "sharpening" her pencil. She was carrying on and laughing with her co-workers while I stood there and waited for someone to help me. I then asked her if she was going to help me and she huffed and puffed and rolled her eyes. Never again will I ever visit this doctor and it's so sad because he is a very nice doctor. I'd rather go somewhere else then to deal with his unprofessional staff.

|  DR. GOYKHMAN  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

WENT TO MY PRIMARY DR. FOR YEARS ON WEIGHT GAIN, HAIR LOSS AND FATIGUE N HE TOLD ME I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED WITH WORK, STRESS AND MY KIDS. FINALLY WENT TO SEE DR. GOYKHMAN N FROM OUR FIRST MEETING HE NOTICED MY NECK WAS LARGER THAN NORMAL. HE DONE AN ULTRASOUND AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATING ME FOR MY THYROID. DR. GOYKHMAN IS AWESOME!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

|  Great experience and Thoughtful Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

It was very easy to make an appointment at a good time that I needed. The office is conveniently located with huge parking lot. The receptionist was nice and friendly. Doctor was very professional, introduced himself, explained everything, gave out some useful information. For his procedures that he has right there in the office - he explained everything that he will do. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

|  Great experience with Dr. Goykhman  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

This doctor is everything that I want in a doctor. I called for an appointment and got one within the week at the time that I needed it. He is courteous and solicitous. He talked to me before examining me and was thorough in his explanations of what he was going to do. Even after he explained things to me he made time to answer any additional questions that I might have had. Also, he needed some extra information from another doctor that I had seen and called him on the spot. When he couldn't get the other physician, doctor Goykhman left a message. The other doctor called him after I left the office and doctor Goykhman, not his office staff, called me right back! I will definitely go back and recommend him to everyone.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Nice office , friendly stuff, very professional and helpful with my diabetes

|  show details
by Brian Smith on Aug 14th, 2010

Great Doctor, he really helped me with my Diabetes, Spend first appointment 45 min. Office staff polite