Dr. Stanislav Goykhman MD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2017
Great Doc! No issues with him nor the staff. Office staff are accomodative. Good hours are available. Will be going to my follow up appt.

January 10th, 2017
Great experience , short waiting time
. The front desk service was great. I did not have a long waiting time. Dr. Goykhman is well experienced physician. He actually was very thorough and patiently addressed all my questions and concerns. Besides prescribing medicine, he took the time to review all the lifestyle changes that could help my condition. I have been very pleased with this doctor! I've already recommend him to my family and friends.

December 22nd, 2016
Great experience !!
The office staff was very friendly and helpful! Dr. Goykhman very knowledgeable . He reviewed my old record and lab was ordered and done while i was in a office. During my second visit 1 week later he reviewed results and came up with a treatment plan . He answered all of my questions without and explained everything thoroughly. I really appreciated his kindness and professionalism.

May 2nd, 2016
first visit experience
Doctor appear to be very knowledgeable and at tentative. Didn't rush me in and out. he explained everything to me and answered all my questions

May 2nd, 2016
Great experience
I have a great experience with Dr Goykhman He is attentive and listens. He gave me his full attention, great advice He's absolutely professional and courteous.

October 23rd, 2015
Doctor does not read the patient's record before seeing them at an appointment. patient has to point out everything that was done to them. am disappointed. extremely disappointed.

October 16th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Very humble and patient. Very methodical and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 3 years and am very happy with the diagnosis and the service

October 7th, 2015
Great Experience
I was referred by my primary care physician and I couldn't have been happier. After reviewing my problem, the doctor went over all of my options and listened to my concerns with each one ultimately directing me to the best option. I highly recommend Dr. Goykhman.

December 11th, 2014
Excellent Endocrinologist
I have been Dr Goykhman patient for the past 3 years. He is an excellent endocrinologist and helped me with me medical problems. I would recommend him to my relatives too.

July 3rd, 2012
DR. GOYKHMAN
WENT TO MY PRIMARY DR. FOR YEARS ON WEIGHT GAIN, HAIR LOSS AND FATIGUE N HE TOLD ME I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED WITH WORK, STRESS AND MY KIDS. FINALLY WENT TO SEE DR. GOYKHMAN N FROM OUR FIRST MEETING HE NOTICED MY NECK WAS LARGER THAN NORMAL. HE DONE AN ULTRASOUND AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATING ME FOR MY THYROID. DR. GOYKHMAN IS AWESOME!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

August 16th, 2011
Great experience and Thoughtful Doctor!
It was very easy to make an appointment at a good time that I needed. The office is conveniently located with huge parking lot. The receptionist was nice and friendly. Doctor was very professional, introduced himself, explained everything, gave out some useful information. For his procedures that he has right there in the office - he explained everything that he will do. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

May 26th, 2011
Great experience with Dr. Goykhman
This doctor is everything that I want in a doctor. I called for an appointment and got one within the week at the time that I needed it. He is courteous and solicitous. He talked to me before examining me and was thorough in his explanations of what he was going to do. Even after he explained things to me he made time to answer any additional questions that I might have had. Also, he needed some extra information from another doctor that I had seen and called him on the spot. When he couldn't get the other physician, doctor Goykhman left a message. The other doctor called him after I left the office and doctor Goykhman, not his office staff, called me right back! I will definitely go back and recommend him to everyone.