A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislav Vorel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislav Vorel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vorel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislav Vorel, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorel graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Limburg, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Maastricht, Netherlands,. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vorel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislav R Vorel MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanislav R. Vorel practice?
- Dr. Stanislav Vorel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanislav Vorel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.