A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislav Vorel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislav Vorel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislav Vorel, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorel graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Limburg, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Maastricht, Netherlands,. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vorel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislav Robert Vorel MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanislav R. Vorel practice?
- Dr. Stanislav Vorel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanislav Vorel practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.