Dr. Stanislava Coufal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stanislava Coufal?

Too many unnecessary test on my baby.

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Posted on November 1st, 2016

The most Rude pediatrician,I ever come cross in my life

Best Dr. ever

Posted on September 17th, 2015

first time I called office for appointment my son was sick. I couldn't make the time available and the Dr. and staff was willing to wait for my to get to their office. I was very impressed with the way Dr. Coufal treated my son, with such respect and loving care, I Highly recommend her. this office is always willing to go above and beyond to provide proper care for their patients.

Worst pediatrician

Posted on October 9th, 2013

My son is 30 months old and he is very curious.He is a big explorer and couldn't seat still in doc office.So doctor says that he is hyperactive (he's not,just likes to touch everything) and that he need neurologist. He wanted to seat in her lap but she refuse that like that he is some animal.She even didn't give him a smile.When she decide to exam him he start to cry because he was scared.And she told me that she don't want to exam him.She didn't even try.Her accent (Ukraine) is very bad and speak quietly so I ask her few times to repeat me and than she ask me very rude do I have problem with hearing...!!!!(pointing with her finger on ear) She send me home with instruction that I need to teach my child how to behave at doc office.I agree that I can try to show him some kids videos with doctors visit( she suggest that) but for this one visit I can say that I never seen doctor PEDIATRICIAN (40 years of experience) who didn't show love for kids and this job.After few days I took my son to another doctor.He was crying little bit (when doc look and his ear) but she finish exam for 5 min.Doctor Stanislava make me feel very bad until I didn't calm down and realize that it's not problem with me and my son.She did't act like professional neither girl from front desk. I'm sure that my son ll never see dr Stanislava again.

Extremely rude staff member

Posted on April 12th, 2012

This doctor is wonderful, however I will never take my daughter back there again because of how extremely rude Christian from this office is. She is a bully and she needs to go. She definitely is the weak link at this office and if Oakbrook Pediatrics wanted to succeed they would get rid of Christian. It's very sad because Dr. Coufal is a great doctor, but dealing with Christian is not worth it.

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Wonderful Dr! She saved the life of my son when a newborn. Caring, thorough, and patient. I would recommend her highly.

Posted on June 26th, 2010

i trusted all 4 of my kids with Dr. Coufal...she is the best !

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr. Coufal is the best pediatrician I have ever met. She is fantastic with my children. All four of my children look forward to visiting her each time we go. I live 45 minutes away from her office, but I will travel as far as need be to receive the love and care she gives my children. I highly recommend Dr. Coufal and her staff at Oakbrook Pediatrics in Downers Grove, IL.

Posted on December 1st, 2015