A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaw Chorzepa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaw Chorzepa, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislaw Chorzepa, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chorzepa graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chorzepa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislaw P Chorzepa DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanislaw P. Chorzepa practice?
- Dr. Stanislaw Chorzepa has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanislaw Chorzepa practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, CT.
See Berlin Internists.