A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaw Sojka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaw Sojka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sojka
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sojka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sojka graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sojka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanislaw G. Sojka practice?
- Dr. Stanislaw Sojka has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.