A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaw Sojka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaw Sojka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sojka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sojka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sojka graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sojka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanislaw G. Sojka practice?
- Dr. Stanislaw Sojka has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.