Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanislaw Sojka
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Fremont, NE. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sojka is affiliated with CHI Health Immanuel, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Allegent Health Community Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Nancy Koster
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Wear III
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi17
Dr. Traci Jurrens
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi16