A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislaw Stawicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislaw Stawicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislaw Stawicki, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stawicki graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Stawicki has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stawicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanislaw Stawicki practice?
Dr. Stanislaw Stawicki practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Columbus Surgeons.