A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley-Sangwook Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley-Sangwook Kim is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- St Johns Episc Hsp Southshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley-Sangwook K Kim DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley-Sangwook K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Stanley-Sangwook Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley-Sangwook Kim practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.