A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Alan Fox MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Stanley Fox has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stanley Fox practices Internal Medicine near , .