A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Fox practice?
Dr. Stanley Fox practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Massapequa Internists, Massapequa Gastroenterologists, Massapequa Family Physicians, and Massapequa General Practitioners.