A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Alfred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Alfred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Alfred, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfred graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alfred has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Alfred MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Alfred practice?
- Dr. Stanley Alfred has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Alfred practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.