Dr. Stanley Alfred Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Alfred?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 19th, 2013

Very reassuring to those of us with skin cancer risk factors

My family and I are all very pale-skinned with lots of moles, so we see Dr. Alfred about 1-2 times per year for skin cancer checks. The first time I saw him, he gave me a primer on skin cancer, which was very reassuring. He usually biopsies a few moles on each of us, which often come back dysplastic. Sometimes they need to be fully removed, so we get stitches. In the past, I've done horribly with stitches, but his barely produced a scar on me. He's also great about explaining things to his patients and he never pushes products or unnecessary dermatological procedures. Highly recommended.

August 27th, 2014