A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Allen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Llewellyn Allen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Allen practices Emergency Medicine near Jonesboro, GA.
See Jonesboro Emergency Physicians.