A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Appel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Appel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Appel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Hersh Appel MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Appel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Appel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Appel practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.