Learn more about Dr. Stanley Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Appel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Appel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Movement Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Appel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Appel practice?
Dr. Stanley Appel practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.