A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Arnold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Wayne Arnold MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Stanley Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Arnold practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.