A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Askin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Askin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Askin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Askin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Askin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Askin practice?
Dr. Stanley Askin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.