Learn more about Dr. Stanley Askin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Askin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Askin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Askin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Robert Askin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Askin practice?
- Dr. Stanley Askin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Askin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.