Learn more about Dr. Stanley Askin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Askin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Askin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Askin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Robert Askin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Askin practice?
- Dr. Stanley Askin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Askin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.