Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Obviously Biased. Do not trust. show details Obviously Biased. Do not trust.
Apr 16th, 2015

His review was quick, uniformed, and peppered with educational comments about how little medicine actually CAN do for you. All in all it was very hard to believe he was INDEPENDENT as suggested by the Independent Medical Examination.

The best show details The best
by Danny on Jan 2nd, 2014

It is never a pleasure to have to visit a doctor due to an injury. However, after almost losing my left thumb at work, Dr Askin was my savior. His follow up care was excellent as well. I've had fantastic results and would gladly recommend him to anyone that finds themselves in the unfortunate situation that I was in.

Do not use this doctor show details Do not use this doctor
by leyazu on Aug 25th, 2013

Not honest, red flag

Sep 2nd, 2011

I wouldn't let him care for my cat

first review is such a fake show details first review is such a fake
Jun 14th, 2011

The kudzu reviewer is probably just upset because she wanted to commit fraud and the honest doc did not let it go her way... I received nothing but the best during my dealings with him.

Top Notch show details Top Notch
by Danny on Sep 9th, 2010

I felt compelled to comment on Dr. Askin after my recent visit to his office. I was very nervous because I was told I would need surgery and was referred to him (i was told he is the best hand surgeon in town). Dr. Askin was extremely professional and courteous and was able to calm my nerves by providing me with all the information needed regarding my injury.I ended up having the surgery and things went great. The doc followed up and showed genuine concern for my well being. I hope that I never get hurt again, but if I do, I know where I'm going.

Worst doctor in town, red flag alert!!!! show details Worst doctor in town, red flag alert!!!!
by Daiseys on Mar 3rd, 2009 on kudzu.com

Do not use this doctor he is not a honest person and not at all a good doctor, a friend warned me not to use him, however I did not listen. So This is a red flag alert to you do not use this so called doctor!!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com