Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Bruce Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Rheumatologists.