A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Bruce Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.