Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance