Dr. Stanley Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 7th, 2016
Great Neurosurgeon
Dr. Martin quickly diagnosed my nerve pain and operated on my neck fusing vertebrae 5 & 6 together. I had a quick recovery and nerve pain/numbness went away day 2 after surgery swelling went down. He relived all of my pain, numbness and lack of use of my left hand and I instantly felt 20 years younger!!

April 30th, 2016
Mamed patient
Explains as little as possible. Acts as if he has something to hide. Might as well be a butcher. I have never been the same since he butchered me. Stay away from this doctor at all possibilities.

June 5th, 2015
In for the money no regards for your health
Did absolutely bare minimum and explained nothing to me. I am going on 6 months and thousands of dollars later with minimal relief of my problem. I now have other bludging disk in my back after surgery. Never should you ever seek Dr Stanley for surgery in fact I would run away from him.

May 12th, 2015
Surgery went excellent. Total relief. Would recommend to my family and friends without question.

April 28th, 2013
Won't go back

March 22nd, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. Martin!!! His surgery gave me my life back!!! I can now walk with ease, without any pain at all. He's the best!!!

March 22nd, 2012
Do Not Recommend this doctor
I provided the requested MRI disk so doctor could look at while in waiting room. I was hoping for options on back surgury due to chronic back pain since 2001. He explained what he saw on the disk, but all he could tell me was, "I have no idea what is causing your pain" and could only suggest aleve for pain. I asked what about ibeprofin 800mg, his response was "even better". I do not get it, isnt he being pain good money to give me some kind of answers? I about dropped my jaw when I am the one suggesting ibeprofin over his aleve. This doctor doesnt seem to know what he is doing or doesnt really care about his patients. I was actually recommended by a co worker how great he was. I ended up going to a pain management doctor and getting the assistance I need. What a waste of my time from work and the $150 bill for nothing.

March 31st, 2011
I got to my appt. and they told me I was 1/2 late. i showed I was on time. They said my appt was for 8:15 am but told me on the phone 8:45am. Would not see me, said I had to reschedule. Rude and could care less. I had my primary physician refer me to someone else. This was not a good experience on something I was eager to find out about.

October 12th, 2010
Dr. Martin performed surgery on my cervical vertebrae and relieved the excruciating pain I was in for so long. He was a kind and caring physician and I have the utmost faith in his skill and bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed this very specialized surgery.