A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Bertram Smith MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stanley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Smith practices Allergy & Immunology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Allergists and Deerfield Beach Pathologists.