A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Wolfe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Wolfe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wolfe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Benjamin Wolfe MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Stanley Wolfe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Wolfe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Cardiologists.