A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ballou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ballou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ballou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballou graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ballou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Ballou MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Ballou practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ballou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Ballou practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.