A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ballou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ballou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballou
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ballou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballou graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ballou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ballou MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ballou practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ballou has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ballou practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.