Dr. Stanley Barnwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Barnwell?

July 29th, 2011

Exceptional

Dr. Barnwell is treating me for a VAD post MVA. Exceptional, knowledgeable physician. He is definitely above other neuro vascular surgeons and knows his specialty. I highly recommend Dr. Barnwell and his staff if you need any medical attention within the field of neurology.

June 18th, 2010

I had a brain aneurysm

Dr Barnwell saw me for a brain aneurysm which is a very scary thing. He took time to explain my condition to me which I really appreciated as another neurosurgeon I had seen said I should only have brain surgery. He treated me with coils and I did not need to have my head opened. I was home the next day. He was really good with explaining things and gave me a large handout. When I had headaches later he called and spoke to me about Thames.

February 6th, 2010

patient

I saw him after another neurosurgeon told me my aneurysm should be treated by surgery and that coil embolization was dangerous and would not work. Dr. Barnwell explained both options really well, everything has risks, and I went with him. It was located in the carotid artery and I went home after ONLY 1 night in the hospital. Just had my one year followup and it looks perfect! He was cute, said I had the blood vessels of a 20 year old cheer leader- I am 72!

October 18th, 2017