A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Baum, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley Baum practice?
Dr. Stanley Baum practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.