A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Beder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Beder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Beder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beder graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beder has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Beder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Beder practice?
- Dr. Stanley Beder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Beder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Cardiologists.