A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Berger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Berger MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Stanley Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Berger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.