A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Berger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Berger MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Stanley Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Berger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.