Dr. Stanley Bertman MD Patient Reviews

May 28th, 2014
Carelessness
Dr. Bertman provided comfort care to my aging mother at the time when she needed an accurate diagnosis. We would address distressing symptoms to him, and he would just overlook it and dismiss as something of the ordinary. My mom had to suffer needlessly because of his immature diagnosis. One time my mother had to see the doctor because of a very high heart rate. The doctor was in the office, but his wife who answered the phone would not let us come in because he was leaving for the day. I can go on and on, but I will let it go because my mom would want it that way. So sad.

June 20th, 2011
The dr. is good and his wife is the devil...
His wife the appt setter/office mgr, once a nurse is horrible person.She lied for a year when I was really ill,about being in network for my insurance, and when I got well enough to go over eob's and such I asked why the xtra charges and she said I thought you would have known by now. She wouldn't work with me on the bill, when Iasked to speak to the dr. she repeatedly said no, she makes the decisions. I paid all except $160 from $3000 and she still would not let me see the dr. again. I pray that she never has health issues or needs a good dr. I really only liked the dr. due to his correct diagnosis and concern at time of visit. Never got any follow up care or concern. His wife his downfall.