A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Bigos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Bigos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bigos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Bigos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigos graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bigos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley James Bigos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Bigos practice?
- Dr. Stanley Bigos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Bigos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.