Dr. Stanley Block Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Block Jr?

February 10th, 2016

Dr Block always takes time with my kids- he has helped my kids greatly. I had one child diagnosed with cancer - another depression- he got us through it all. I highly recommend Dr.Block.

June 18th, 2014

Dr. Block is condescending, has a superior attitude, and thinks he is the only physician in the world who has the knowledge to practice medicine correctly. I am a nurse and do not appreciate being treated this way and refuse to every take my child back to see this doctor ever again!

December 22nd, 2015