inactive

Stanley L Bonis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2013
grateful mom
Dr. Bonis took care of my teenage daughter about 16 years ago in the Pediatric ICU at Our Lady of Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge. She almost died after being in an auto accident, suffering multiple internal injuries and cardiac and respiratory failure. He saved her life. We have never forgotten him. He is wonderful !!!!

May 8th, 2008
Best Doctor A Mother Can Ask for !
Dr.Bonis took care of my son Patrick years ago. He was a mentally and handicapped child Dr. Bonis solved any problems my son, Patrick encountered. There was this one time that Patrick had been crying for weeks. I took him to local doctors and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. I knew something wasn't right. So, I called Dr.Bonis at his home and asked if he would see Patrick. Even though it was late in the evening he told me to bring him to the hospital where he was practicing at the time. When we arrived, Dr. Bonis was there to examine Patrick. Immediately he told me that my son had Pneumonia. He admitted Patrick to the hospital right away. If it hadn't been for Dr. Bonis, Patrick may have not lived as long as he did. Dr. Stanley Bonis is a great doctor. He has a heart and is a very intuitive doctor.