A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Brysacz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Brysacz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brysacz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Brysacz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Peter Brysacz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Brysacz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Brysacz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Brysacz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa General Practitioners.