A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Bunas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Bunas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunas graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Bunas practice?
Dr. Stanley Bunas practices Dermatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Dermatologists.