A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Charles Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Stanley Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.