Learn more about Dr. Stanley Caines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Caines is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caines
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caines graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caines has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Caines MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Caines practice?
- Dr. Stanley Caines has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Caines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Coldwater, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Coldwater Internists and Coldwater Cardiologists.