A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Caines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caines
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caines Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caines graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caines has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Caines MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Caines practice?
- Dr. Stanley Caines has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Caines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Coldwater, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Coldwater Internists and Coldwater Cardiologists.