A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Caines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caines graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caines has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Caines practice?
Dr. Stanley Caines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Coldwater, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Coldwater Internists and Coldwater Cardiologists.