Stanley Callister Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Where's the gloves???

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Most awkward physical of my life!After waiting for what was easily an hour at his office this is what transpired.The scenario went as followed: Dr Callister walks in. Proceeds to tell me to drop my pants, I comply. At this time I'm expecting Dr. Callister to show his professionalism when conducting my "cough test", and place on the sterile latex gloves. Never happened.I don't think that I could ever go back after this experience.Creepy!!!!

I thought he forgot about me

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I think he left me on the table and went to lunch.

Leaves you waiting during lunch

Posted on February 1st, 2012

He left me waiting on the table and later I found out he went to lunch. He left me there for over an hour. This guy is a real piece of work. Don't waste your time on this narccisist.