Dr. Stanley Capper MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Wichita, KS

March 14th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Capper'so since 1978. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever been to!

May 9th, 2013
Not impressed
I visited Dr. Capper for a rash during pregnancy. He diagnosed it as being a typical side effect of pregnancy. On my way out the door, I literally turned around, and said "Dr. Capper, what is this?" and pointed to a skin tag. He said, "Oh, those are easy to get rid of. Watch." He grabbed a cotton swab with some dry ice looking stuff on it and swabbed my skin tag. He told me it would be gone within a day or so. I said, "Oh! Thanks!" and walked out. A month later, I got a bill in the mail for the appointment. I was ok paying for the appt although all he did was say the rash was a pregnancy side effect... but when I saw the charge of "skin tag removal - up to 25 skin tags = $250", I almost fell out. You just don't charge someone THAT much money without full disclosure! He made it seem as if it would be free or very cheap! And he removed ONE skin tag, yet I got charged for UP TO 25?? I was mad. I disputed the charge and it was removed by the billing department of Wichita Clinic (Now Via Christi Clinic). But I still have a sour taste in my mouth about it. When I tried to call his office to discuss it, his receptionist was rude towards me. I was less than pleasant in response, and was told to never return to his office again.

January 28th, 2013
Great Doc!
I would recommend Dr. Capper to anyone suffering from acne. He was able to help me and my skin has been clear for years.