A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chapman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chapman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics - Mississippi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Willetts Chapman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Chapman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Allergists, Jackson Internists, and Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.