A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chapman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chapman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chapman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics - Mississippi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Willetts Chapman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Chapman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Allergists, Jackson Internists, and Jackson Infectious Disease Doctors.