Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Chen
Dr. Stanley Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with other offices in Lynnwood, WA and Burien, WA (and 8 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry and Family Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Providence Everett Medical Center - Colby Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Chen has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Stanley Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Lawrence Greenblatt
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bellevue, WA 0.06 mi40
Dr. Jennifer Tolo
Bellevue, WA 0.07 mi21
Dr. Bhupinder Walia
Bellevue, WA 0.09 mi6