A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chetcuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chetcuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chetcuti
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chetcuti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chetcuti graduated from University Of Malta, Msida.
Dr. Chetcuti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Chetcuti MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chetcuti practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chetcuti has 11 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Chetcuti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.