A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chetcuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chetcuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chetcuti graduated from University Of Malta, Msida.
Dr. Chetcuti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Chetcuti MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chetcuti practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chetcuti has 19 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Chetcuti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.