Dr. Stanley Chmiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Chmiel?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Chmiel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 21st, 2017

Rude and incompetent

Was terrible. Poor diagnosis, bad bedside manner, rude.

April 28th, 2016

Wonderful ear doctor and surgeon. My son had cholesteatoma and Dr. Chmiel caught the disease in time and was able to remove the disease and my son had no difficulties during surgery, during follow up care, or during healing. Awesome....Highly recommend...

February 5th, 2016

Had CT 1 1/2 weeks ago and can't get Dr. To return call for results.

February 4th, 2016

Surgical coordinator

Good luck making a appointment for surgery. Even if you are lucky enough to get a call back from the surgical coordinator, be prepared to get called a few days before to tell you to reschedule.

March 26th, 2015

the rudest doctor I've ever met

I can see from previous reviews that I'm not the only one who has had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Chmiel. During the entire appointment with me, he was very short with me and rude for no apparent reason. I've never had a doctor have that kind of attitude before. I thought maybe he was just having a bad day and was just taking it out on his patients, but based on previous reviews, his rudeness seems to be a trend. On the upside, the staff was prompt and courteous, which is why I have given the experience two stars rather than one.

June 17th, 2014

NOT CARING AT ALL

When meeting Dr Chmiel he was not friendly at all. Did not want to hear all my symptoms. Called me on my job to say that I have to have emgency surgery asap. To me, he could have called me at home, or asked me to call him when I could talk. I could not work after that news. Not good at listening!! After my surgery I had a follow up appt, and Dr. Chmiel was rough with handling me and I left very upset. I need to go back for my 6 month follow up, and i refuse to go see him. I have found another Dr. and may need to have surgery again. NOT satisfied at all!

August 5th, 2013

Dr did not want to see me

Right from the start I felt like the Dr did not want to see me or hear my medical issues. During my visit he took a phone call. Did not allow me to fully describe my symptoms. Sent to have a scan and then call back the next day for results. Called back the next day but could only leave a message. After 10-12 messages and over 3 weeks I finally found out the results of my testing. Glad it was not life or death! The office had plenty of staffing and at least I could have spoke with a real person some of the time. I would never recommend this doctor to someone. When in the office, his staff was the only reason why I gave 2 stars in some categories.

January 25th, 2010

It was recommended that I take my daughter to and ENT so see if tubes were necessary. I called and got an appointment within one week. The office staff was very friendly and Dr. Chmiel was very professional and descriptive in terms of next steps. We scheduled surgery within a couple of days and post op followed. All appointments were thorough and went quickly. The office staff handled all details with the hospital, leaving things seemless for me.

July 2nd, 2009

If you're looking for someone to sugar-coat a diagnosis or downplay the side-effects of treatment Dr. Chmiel is not your guy. But if you're looking for a talented doctor to present you with the facts and work with you to make the best decisisions for your health I would highly recommend seeing him. I had nasal surgury completed by Dr. Chmiel 2 years ago -- The treatment was effective and I was well prepared for the recovery process. My family and I both have complete confidence in him.

January 21st, 2017