A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley W Cho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Cho practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cho practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.