Overall Review

November 27th, 2013
Very Disappointed
I would not recommend this doctor. I had a Leukemia/Lymphoma lab test done due to the doctor saying it would provide valuable information. About a week after the test, I checked the site "Follow My Health". To my shock the results were on the site. I emailed Dr. Cho asking why I had not been contacted. Also, letting him know the results are from the radiologist and difficult to understand. I am sure the radiologist meant for a doctor to discuss results with the patient. Dr. Cho emailed me back, no phone call, stating I need to contact the cardiologist for the results. I emailed again explaining to him the cardiologist didn't request the test. I also explained it would be embarrassing for me to make the call and have the cardiologist have no idea what I was talking about. I had just been in to see Dr. Cho per his request to have me make the appointment. We stood in the office as he got the Leukemia/Lymphoma evaluation lab request and handed it to me. Dr. Cho did email me again, no phone call, and just stated the results were normal. So I paid $384. to go through that experience. That is only one of several experiences I have been through with Dr. Cho and his assistant, that I feel are unprofessional.

February 3rd, 2012
He is horrible.
He is arrogant and judgemental. He is old school. I won't ever see him again.

May 5th, 2010
NO BEDSIDE MANNER- HMO attitude
This doctor was horrible. uncaring- almost ended office visit withoug checking my vitals.