Dr. Stanley Chou MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 2 reviews

August 18th, 2016
Fellow healthcare professional
Awesome physician. But office staff is absentminded, fragmented and does not really greet patients. This is sad for many patients with chronic pain going to church, occasional grocery shopping and visits to their doctor is all that they have. Office follow up and promptness to getting files to appropriate providers, insurances for procedure authorizations is lacking. Staff lacks communication about patient affairs/status/needs . Dr. Chou however is the best doctor in pain management. He is very caring and kind. He is the captain of his practice ship but soon the staff will sink his practice.

June 28th, 2010
Exceptional !!!!
Dr Chou is amazing! I experienced severe back pain on a Friday evening and suffered through the weekend. By Monday morning I couldn't walk and was on in a wheelchair. I sought treatment from another doctor, but received less than acceptable service from the front office staff. The service was so bad that I didn't feel comfortable staying for my appointment. While in the waiting room of the other provider, I found Dr. Chou on the internet via my cell phone. I called the office and was warmly greeted by his amazing and warm office staff. I told her I was in awful pain and she scheduled my appointment for an hour later. Upon my arrival at Dr. Chou's office, Dr. Chou seen me and gave me trigger point injections and scheduled a Lumbar Epidural Injection. Dr. Chou was warm and informative, he diagnosed my problem, and explained the procedure fully. He explained the healing process and I left satisfied and pain free. I began my day in pain and ended it pain free thanks to Dr. Chou. I highly recommend this doctor. He is very knowledgeable and his great spirit and wonderful sense of humor had me laughing away the pain in no time. He's the best. His staff is very efficient. I appreciate you seeing me in short short notice!. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chou. You will not be disappointed. I will recommmend him to all my friends and relatives for sure !