A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chung, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Yat-Ming Chung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Chung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Surgeons.